Our Commitment to your Privacy
OnlyParty will not sell, trade, give or rent any personally identifiable information obtained from you to a third party unless you consent.
It is OnlyParty policy to allow our users to provide only as much personal information to us as they feel comfortable giving. As a user or customer of the OnlyParty we pledge to provide you with our total commitment to your privacy.
You may elect to tell us things that you want us to remember. We hope that, like many of our users and customers, you will want to provide information about yourself to the OnlyParty because it will help us to make our sites and services more valuable to you.
The choice of how much personally identifiable information about yourself you disclose to us is left up to you, our valued customer. However you choose to interact with the OnlyParty, you have our commitment to your privacy, as stated above.
What information does the OnlyParty gather?
OnlyParty requires sufficient information from you to accurately manage your account. Our services often depend on the information you provide to deliver the personalised information you are seeking. At any time we request information from you we will make it clear what minimum information is required, what information is optional and what we intend to do with the information.
At a minimum OnlyParty asks for your first and last names, a location (not necessarily an address, that’s optional) and a contact phone number or email (if you have one already).
We track traffic patterns throughout sites.
We may use a feature of your browser called a “cookie” to assign a “User ID.” Cookies, by themselves, cannot be used to find out your identity or the identities’ of any of our users, it only identifies your computer to our servers when you visit our site.
Companies placing advertising on our sites and the sites of other web publishers may have the ability to assign a different cookie to you by a process that the OnlyParty does not control.
You are in control of all information gathered about you
Our ‘open book’ information policy means you can access all the information you have given us and make any changes you deem appropriate. Membership details are of course user name and password protected so that only you or someone you have authorised can gain access to this information.
Why do we gather the information and how will we use it?
The OnlyParty aims to provide you with better, more relevant services:
- In the future, we may use the information you provide us to provide personalised portions of our sites to you that are intended to provide just the information you are interested in receiving.
- We analyse what our users and customers like and don’t like about the content, products and services on OnlyParty sites so that we can constantly improve them for your use.
- In the future, we may also use information you have given us to help focus the information that is shown on our sites, hopefully to make them of more interest to you.
Occasionally, we will send you e-mail communications to provide information which we think you will find useful, including information about new products and services from the OnlyParty. In every such e-mail, we will also have instructions on how you may unsubscribe from the Service so that you will not receive any future e-mails if you do not wish to – see the “Opt-out Policy ” below.
Security Is my information safe?
When you place orders or access your membership information, we offer the use of a secure server. The secure server software (SSL) encrypts all information you input before it is sent to us. Furthermore, all of the data we collect is protected by state-of-the-art ‘firewalls’ against unauthorised access.
The OnlyParty puts control over communications directed to you where it belongs, in your hands. Once you are a member or have subscribed to a particular service – you can easily unsubscribe. To unsubscribe you must use the e-mail addresses you specified at the time of becoming a Member.
- The OnlyParty is committed to protecting your privacy.
- We use the information we collect on our sites to make our services the best, most relevant they can be for you.
- We do not sell, trade or rent your personal information to others without your explicit, prior approval.
- Our ‘open book’ information policy means you can access all the information we have collected about you at any time or make any changes you deem appropriate.
Tell us what you think ?
The OnlyParty welcomes your questions and comments about privacy.
Please send via our Contact Us page.