Wedding Party Guide
Organising and planning a wedding is a huge task! Let's face it, your wedding is likely to be the biggest party and celebration you will ever be a part of.
Fortunately, here in Australia there are some excellent web based Wedding Guides that will guide through the maze.
Here are some of the best wedding guide web sites:
- www.i-do.com.au - Don't let the simple title fool you, this is a comprehensive guide to all the steps required to plan the perfect wedding.
- www.weddingguide.com.au - Online wedding magazine features all the practical advice, hot tips, and latest trends that you'll need to plan your wedding.
- www.ozweddingguide.com - Wedding directory and services guide, detailing contact information for wedding service providers, bridal expos and wedding articles.
- www.easyweddings.com.au - Everything you need to plan your perfect wedding in Australia. Wedding planning tools, personal wedding websites, listen to music online, find a garden ceremony location.
- www.truebride.com.au - True Bride, your ultimate wedding directory, good wedding guide and home to the Bride of the Year competition.
- www.completewedding.com.au - Complete Wedding is the comprehensive bi-annual wedding guide for anyone getting married in Sydney or Melbourne.
- www.weddingcentral.com.au - The Perfect Wedding Guide - Providing brides with tips, advice, local vendor ...
- www.onlineweddingboutique.com.au - Free interactive online wedding planner. Create your budget, guest list and seating plan, coordinate tasks, receive email reminders and online rsvpís - a must for the brides on the go!
- www.australianbridaldirectory.com.au - links to australia's finest wedding service and supply providers. We'll help you find the perfect wedding gown, entertainment, photography, and more.
Wedding Planning checklist
- Wedding Day
- Engagement party
- Decorations for the church and reception
- Groom's wedding ring
- Groom's present
- Presents for bride's attendants
- Musician and/or entertainment
- Stationery, Wedding Cake, Wedding outfit, Wedding gown, Photography, Accommodation for bridesmaids, Groom, Engagement and wedding rings for the bride, Rehearsal party, Fees for clergyman/marriage celebrant, Flowers for the bride, bridal party, and mothers, Buttonhole flowers for groomsmen and fathers, wedding suit, Brides wedding present, Honeymoon!
Browse Wedding Topics:
Invitations and press announcements
Decorations for the church and reception
Groom's wedding ring
Presents for bride's attendants
Musician and/or entertainment
Transport to and from the wedding for bride
Accommodation for bridesmaids
All reception expenses
Engagement and wedding rings for the bride
Presents for groom's attendants
Fees for clergyman/marriage celebrant
All fees to do with the use of the church
Accommodation for groomsmen
Flowers for the bride, bridal party, and mothers
Buttonhole flowers for groomsmen and fathers
His own wedding suit and accessories
Brides wedding present
Transport to the ceremony
Each pays for his or her own outfit
Parties and showers for the bridal party
International Wedding Links
- Forever After - Responsibilities. Bride. Groom. Matron of Honour. Best Man. Bridesmaids. Ushers. Flower Girl. Ring Bearer. Bride's Parents. Groom's Parents. Guests. ......
- The Bridal Checklist - Engagement Plans. Choose the wedding rings. Plan engagement announcement. See your priest, celebrant or minister.